Women Who Spark Foundation‘s Women Who Spark Grant
- The nominee must be employed and in a sustainable situation. Proof of employment is required.
- The nominee is experiencing financial distress because of a short-term unexpected expense or situation.
- The Women Who Spark Grant must be paid directly to the creditor (i.e. landlord, electric company, auto mechanic, medical center).
- The Women Who Spark Grant Fund must have funds available.
- The nominator understands that this grant is offered one time for a nominee.
Nominate Women Who Spark Grant