I’m so glad you’re interested in learning more about how a deep-dive, two-day intensive might help you get your life moving in the exact direction you would like it to move.
What a wonderful way to kickstart a positive, spark-filled journey!
But, hey, I get it! It’s a big deal an investment in yourself….both in your time and your hard-earned dollars. So, I’d like to propose two steps.
- Read below to capture the essence of what you can expect in a two-day intensive.
- Click on the button and fill out an interest form so we can talk. On the phone! LIVE!
Okay, let’s get started!
Personal Two-Day Intensive:
Our personal two-day intensive will focus on up-leveling your day-to-day life, because YOU deserve to live your life on fire, to stop settling for ‘good enough’… no no no….no more ‘good enough!’ SPARKS! That’s what we want. And lots of them!
Oh, and also to regain a focus on YOU as a priority. I imagine you’ve been putting a lot of people ahead of yourself for many years. It’s time for you to figure out who YOU are again! I’ll bet there was a day you knew who you were. Where IS that girl?
As we work together over the course of two days, below are the conversations and brainstorming you can expect….all designed to help us craft your plan for moving toward your amazing future self!
- You’ll look back over the highlights of your decades, highlighting the great moments and the not-so-great.
- We’ll discuss the roles you serve in your day-to-day life.
- We’ll explore the responsibilities you have, along with the people who rely on you.
- You can connect with where you’re finding happiness in your day-to-day life, and where you’re not.
- You’ll have the opportunity to explore ten areas of your life and determine your current levels of satisfaction.
- We’ll focus on one to three areas during our time together. The exact number will depend upon the depth and breadth of the situations.
- We’ll talk about how you impact others….and how you’d like to impact them!
- What about your purpose or passion in life? We’ll brainstorm and explore.
- And we’ll be VERY clear (crystal clear!) about where you want to start.
Progress is the most effective strategy I’ve discovered for happiness and confidence in life. And, I love to start with the next best step.
You will emerge from your two-day intensive with a PLAN! You will have clarity about how you want to reignite your SPARKS, and very likely even reinvent yourself.
Some other potential outcomes of your two-day intensive:
- You’ll have more energy.
- You’ll have hope.
- You will feel happier and more confident.
- You will look forward to a bright future.
- You will smile more.
- You will know how to kindly and respectfully protect time for yourself.
- You will have a reason to leap out of bed in the morning.
- Your overwhelming to-do list will feel exhilarating instead of draining.
- I know there’s more!
- Oh, and you’ll have a starting point. One that is not too overwhelming, one that will set you up for success.
There you go!
Shall we chat? We can talk before you decide. If you’re intrigued, just hit the “I’m Interested” button, provide me with some preliminary information, and let’s explore.
One more thing….
I know you’re wondering what the investment is! A two-day intensive is $3500 plus travel-related expenses if they apply. This includes our pre-conversations, preparation, our two days together and the pulling together of all of your outcomes. I’ll present you with your comprehensive plan that you will refer to over and over and over. Your plan will be a living, breathing document. It will ebb and flow and take shape over time. And, we can talk about payment plans if that will help. So, don’t run away just yet.
If you’re interested, you owe it to yourself to at least explore.
Business Two-Day Intensive:
Have you dreamed of having your own business? Are you overwhelmed, unsure of where to start? I can help you! I’ve been running my own businesses for almost my entire adult life.
I started my first business when I was 25 years old…and brought my brand new baby with me. I LOVED that! Then my next (real one!), I started when I was when I was 26. At that point, I left corporate America and never looked back. My next business came at age 33, which we (my business partner and I) started together, then reinvented (also, together) when I was 39. And, I started yet another business (this one!) at age 56. I imagine I’ve got one or two more in me. We’ll have to see!
So…..I know what it feels like to make my own dreams come true…not someone else’s.
And, I want to help you do that, too.
So, what happens during a two-day business intensive? We will delve into many things to get you unstuck and ready to start moving forward:
- What is your WHY? Why do you want to launch your own business (or get the one you already have unstuck?).
- What is your vision for five or ten years from now?
- Who are you serving, and what difference will you make in their lives?
- What are the products and services you will offer (short-term, mid-term and long term)?
- What platforms are you interested in leveraging?
- What skills do you bring? What skills do you need?
- What changes do you need to make in your life relative to habits, routines, rituals, your environment, the people around you?
- What is in place that will help ensure your success? What needs to change?
- What are all of the mechanics of the business that you need to begin figuring out? How will you figure them out?
- Where are the resources to help you?
- What will you do during year one? How about month one? Quarter one?
- When do you need to be profitable?
- And what about the human side of all of this? The insecurities, overwhelm, second guessing, moments of discouragement, …We’ll talk about those, too.
Shall we chat? This is a lot to take in, so I don’t expect you to make a decision like this before we talk.
If you’re intrigued, just hit the “I’m Interested” button, provide me with some preliminary information, and let’s explore.
Oh, and one more thing. I know you’re wondering what the investment is! A two-day business intensive is $4800 (tax deductible) plus travel-related expenses if they apply. This includes our pre-conversations, preparation, our two days together and the pulling together of all of your outcomes. I’ll present you with your comprehensive plan that you will refer to over and over and over. Your plan will be a living, breathing document. It will ebb and flow and take shape over time.
If you’re interested….let’s talk!
Perhaps you need to explore?
Feel free to book a 15-minute consult call. Schedule your call